Templates & File Set up Guide
EcoSleeve Free-Standing Banner Templates
- EcoSleeve 850x2000mm template
- EcoSleeve 850x2300mm template
- EcoSleeve 2000x2300mm template
- EcoSleeve 2500x2300mm template
- EcoSleeve 3000x2300mm template
- EcoSleeve 4000x2300mm template
- EcoSleeve 5000x2300mm template
- EcoSleeve 6000x2300mm template
EcoSleeve Counter Stand Template
FILE SETUP GUIDE
Files can also be supplied as follows:
Be sure to supply your image at a high enough resolution, 400 dpi at quarter size is fine or 100dpi at full size.
Be sure to flatten layers and convert to CMYK, files need to be saved as jpg, eps or tiff.
Work at a sensible scale, no less than a 1/4 size, (100% scale is recommended).
All fonts need to be outlined and files saved as a eps, ai or PDF formats.
Make sure your document is set up in proportion to the final size required, 1/4 scale is normally OK for most files.
We recommend making up any kind of montage in Photoshop as opposed to InDesign to keep all the images at the same resolution.
* Ensure all files have a minimum of 3mm bleed and crop marks, if you require wrap mounting please add the relevant amount of bleed to go around the sides and back of the panels.
If colour matching is required please request this service when placing your order, and specify Pantone colours in your artwork
Please call Scott on 020 8805 1333 if you are unsure of any of the above.